Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bargain Basement – A New Addition

BargainBasementOCTHeader

Hey inky friends!  I just wanted to let you know that I’ve been making some changes on the blog.. I’m cleaning up a few things and created a new navigation menu along the top of the blog, just under the header.  (A lot of you read blog posts in your reader or other rss feeds so I wanted to let you know of some updates.)

For a long time I've talked about doing an Inky Smiles Yard Sale but I just haven't ever gotten around to it.   I've sold off a lot of my stamps and goodies to local friends but still have more goodies to sort through and find new homes for.  One of the pages I’ve added to the blog is the “Bargain Basement” where I’ll be selling gently used stamps and other art supplies for nicely discounted prices.   Hope you’ll stop by and check out the goodies!

Inky Smiles!

Edited:  PS - I'm not quitting paper crafting, just getting rid of items I either don't like anymore or just don't use anymore. :) I still have tons of stamps and paper crafting goodies to play with!

2 comments:

kathy s said...

does this mean you are not going to be card making/papercrafting anymore or are you just condensing your stock

mE said...

Kathy - I'm still paper crafting.. just getting rid of things that I don't use anymore. I have tons and tons of stamps and paper and goodies still... just paring down a bit.