Saturday, March 20, 2010

Scrap My Scraps II: Reveal #2 – Stacey Tippetts

We’re up to Reveal #2 today in the Scrap My Scraps II challenge.  This is so fun for me getting to see what other people come up with using my “odds and ends”.  I’m waiting on the rest of the group to send their photos in. I believe that one set went MIA in the  mail but hopefully the others make it here soon :)

Today we have a treat froM Stacey Tippetts 

What a treat when I opened my email and received the photos from Stacey and all her delightful projects!  I love all her little giftie ideas!  AND…. she’s also a crocheting fool. LOL!  But I think she’s been a crocheting fool a LOT longer than I have been. I love her idea to attach the gifties to the card.

Thank you Stacey!! 

Check out all these little treasures. 
{You can click on any photo to view larger in a separate window.}

Magnets in Origami Gift Box:

magnets in box with lid magnets in box

magnets front magnets back

Hair Clippy Gift #1:

Purple Circles front Purple Circles inside

Hair Clippy Gift #2:

Pink Strings front Pink Strings Inside

Hair Clippy Gift #3:

(before flower is attached, with flower attached, inside)

Green Strings front Green Strings front with flower Green Strings inside

Welcome Baby Gift:

Welcome Baby front Welcome Baby inside

Cards:

Happy Birthday card for you card

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh boy! A girl after my own heart! I LOVE all the crocheted gifties! She did an awesome job with your scraps, but I have to confess, I'm more drawn to the hooky goodness! Love it!!!

I'm off to check out her blog. Thanks for the link.

Have a great day, Erin!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I love the clips!!!

CreativeMish said...

adorable! i love those magnets and adorable hair clips!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

oh what a surprise!I found your blog when my friend Stacey had a link to it, and there is all her cool stuff!

she really is a genius! she has a give away on her blog that ends in the morning is anyone wants to enter
http://staceylyndesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-giveaway.html