Friday, January 8, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT - Skipping Stones Design Blog Hop Winner

First of all I want give you all a big fat

THANK YOU

for participating in our blog hop!  What an amazing turn out and how fun it was to see all the beautiful art along the way.   I had a blast hopping along and finding new blogs to read and follow!

I also want to say THANK YOU to Heather of Skipping Stones Design who invited each of us to participate and gave us all these fabulous stamps to give to YOU!

We dialed up a random integer generator on Random.org and Brent counted out the names for me.

The winner of these fabulous, and likely SOLD OUT again, Bra stamps

Funnybras-1marked

IS…. drum roll please…… da da da daaaaaaaaaaa….

SSD-BlogHop-WinnerJan2010

NUMBER 78

SSDBlogHopWinnerKay

Kay – thank you for playing along!  Please email me by clicking the word email and I will get these stamps in the mail to you.    I’ve left a comment at your blog as well.  If I don’t hear from you by Jan 22 I will draw a new winner :)

~Inky Smiles & Happy Crafting this weekend!

3 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Bummed I didn't win but thanks for getting me in the craft room again!

Jeanne said...

Congrats to Kay! Enjoy your new goodies!

Kay D said...

Woot!
This is GREAT!
I've emailed you my particulars, Erin, and thanks again!