Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gratitude - Day Six

How are you doing keeping track of your blessings? I started my 30 days of Gratitude on November 6th, so today are days 1-6 for me. (Keep in mind that you can start whenever you want... just go for a straight 30 days.)


A few folks have emailed me and asked what supplies I used to create the digital Gratitude page and I realized that I forgot to mention that... The supplies used are from the absolutely FREE digital kit Harvest Spice (Oct 2007) by Shabby Princess. It's a SUPER fabulous kit and I absolutely LOVE it. Be sure to surf around their site and hit the "Downloads" page and be prepared for a whole lotta digital megabyte love!!

3 comments:

kc_froglady said...

Love it Erin! I am tracking it on my blog each day and I will then fill out my chart after with them all for a complete chart. I need to learn the whole digital scrap thing I might actually do them rather than keep the pics in a BOX :( YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,
I have really enjoyed your blog. I was wanting to make a gratitude journal as well.
The digital page/s you are making with the free "stuff" you are using are really nice. Do you need a certain software/program to do that sort of thing?
Obviously I have never done any digital scrapbooking. LOL
Thanks for all you share,
Lou
lourdesfay@gmail.com

mE said...

Lou - you have mail!!