Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Studio Color Scheme & Enabler Alert: Michael's Coupon


I had some fun last week in the studio & I finally decided on the new color scheme for the studio!!! YAAAY!

It's gonna take some time to pull it all together (because I need Brent to help me move the big honkin' desk), but I think it will be way cute and cheerful when it's finished.

I was at an LSS with my friend, Lisa, on Superbowl Saturday and found the most DARLING paper from Cloud 9 Design's Chocolate Chalet family. It's sooo cute.. loaded up with chocolate browns, pinks, greens, etc. The specific paper is Sparkle Chocolate Parfait.

Here is {MPATP} My Plan At This Point:

Accent Wall - green like CTMH Sweet Leaf (slightly darker)
Inkstak - Chocolate brown
RibbonStak - Choc brown or pink
Curtains - a mix of stripes and fun patterns with the colors of the paper {these means Mr.Machine is going to get to sew on FABRIC instead of paper for the first time in EONS!}

I am soooo stoked and can't wait to get started on it. First things first, gotta buy the paint!! Check out Liz Batty's COOL NEW ROOM! I am totally hijacking her wall & InkStak colors! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOOOVE IT!!

BONUS: Michael's craft store has an online coupon this week.
It expires Saturday, March 1st.... so hurry and stock up on some goodies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see when it all finished! Please post! Thanks for the coupon!

Joanie said...

This isn't a comment on your new studio, although that is very exciting (isn't kinda like scrapping your whole room? LOL) I just wanted to pop over and tell you how you'd inspired me to do something different with my blog header. I didn't like what I had... too blah. I saw your "edgy" letters, recognized that I had that kit from 2P's and decided to make the change. Thanks for the inspiration. You can come over and visit if you like. http://joaniesbalonie.blogspot.com/
BTW I just LOVE the title of your blog!!!

ScrapAloha said...

Thank you so much for the coupon. I know I'm late posting. We don't get the coupon anymore, so this really helps!!! TFS!!